The other interesting item in this area is the ORTHODOX CHURCH OF ST. JOHN THE THEOLOGIAN ['CERKIEW P.W. ŚW. JANA TEOLOGA'] erected in the years 1846-1852 by the czarist government for the needs of the Russian garrison in Chełm.
Nowadays the church, built in the classicistic style, serves the Orthodox Parish in Chełm.
Parafia Prawosławna p.w. Św. Jana Teologa
|Map of the city|
|Area around Chełm - map|
|Location of historical monuments|
|Bus Service timetable|
|Train Service timetable|
Service financed from the European Union funds
© MOSiR, 22-100 Chełm, Poland